Netaporter (US) has just commenced its sale and it doesn't do anything half hearted. There are bargains galore at 50% straight up!
You go directly to the sale page (HERE)
I managed to pick up:
- This Richard Nicoll dress. I love the clean, structured lines and minimalistic influence. Perfectly ladylike yet modern.
- The cutest little Suno printed cut-out dress which I had eyed off all season. The kind of piece that you could wear daily and be perfectly comfortable and stylish in.
- A pair of Heidi Klein bikini bottoms. I love to mix and match my swimwear so these bottoms with a bold red hue andthe detailed side tassels were an obvious choice.
- This Alexander Wang paneled top that is the perfect mix of sleek and sexy. This is sure to be a future classic in my wardrobe.
- Naturally, my list would never be complete without at least one pair of shoes. I some how miraculously snagged a pair of the Gianvito Rossi silver holographic leather and transparent pumps! In my eyes these are the perfect fusion of classic and edgy.